Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Retail Therapy

I had a very bad day today. For various reasons, I was pissed and annoyed. Part of it may be because of the frustrations I've been feeling lately, as shown in my previous post. So to lift my spirits up a little, I had to resort to retail therapy. I often use this before (during those days where I still rely on my parents for money). Buying something helps me ease my stress because I will have something new, and having new things or activities in my life is something I always want to keep constant. Nowadays, I try to control myself, from splurging, since I'm using my own money and I just paid my credit card bill. So for today, I only bought this:


Sure enough, I felt better a little. I didn't spend much, but now I'm excited to bake cupcake recipes from this book. I hope my mood gets better sooner. I don't really like feeling this way. Who does, right?

How about you? What do you do when you're stressed or having a bad day?

1 comment: