Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm feeling chatty.





Statement artworks have been really popular ever since I can remember. When I was little, I had this shirt that says "Kyut ako..." (I am cute) in front, and "Di ba?" (Right?) at the back. My mama would always make me wear that shirt during Sundays, when we go to parks or malls.  I don't know where that shirt is now, but I'd like to make one for my 6 years old cousin. :D Above are three statement artworks that definitely hit what I'm currently feeling.

As you may notice, the future scares me all the time. There are times when I'm assured that everything is going to be okay, but most of the time, I'm stressing out on what I plan to do in the future. I know I won't stay where I am right now forever, and I don't want to. I envy people who are so sure of themselves. I know they have worries too, but at least they're doing what they love. I have so many plans, but I'm too scared to do them. But I'd like to believe that there will always be hope for the future.

1 comment: