Friday, August 13, 2010

Second

Haven't been using the internet almost for a week (except for work where social networking websites are blocked). I actually just spent my days working, trying to help out with the concert coming up and reading books - yes, books. I just completed the Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn which Danna made me read (and I always have to mention her because I can never be happy enough to read them all. Three books left to be exact.) I also have some other romance novels, some classics and that Spinelli book that I'm dying to read. Anyways, I've never have some good rest despite all my reading. I always somehow lure myself back to that feeling that is obviously reflected in my last post. I know that nobody reads this blog but I still need a way to let all this confusion out.

No comments:

Post a Comment