Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Wishes

It's finally December! I love, love December. Despite being nearly broke and having second thoughts about my life choices, December never fails to lift my spirits up; maybe because it's my birth month or because everything seems so festive. When this time of the year comes around, I feel like every one has the right to make all the wishes they want and truly believe that they can come true a hundred percent. I do have a lot of wishes right now, mostly for my career and some material wants. However, right now, I feel like I want to give all my wishing rights to the victims of typhoon Yolanda. Yes, I know that it wouldn't help in changing any of their circumstances, but I believe that prayers and wishes truly work. Of course, those needs to be paired with real and tangible efforts. Every action made to help the victims is already a wish come true. I do have a few plans for this Christmas like donating some of my old clothes and toys, and I'm aiming to have them ready before Christmas. School is still driving me crazy, but a few hours of my time wouldn't hurt, especially since it's all I can give. I hope you're doing your part too, dear reader. If you can't (and I understand because we all have our own circumstances too), a little prayer or a single wish might go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment