Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's September, Baby

September marks the Christmas Celebration here in the Philippines, the longest in the world. Soon, places will dance with the twinkle of glitters and lights. Christmas sales will excite shoppaholics, and mall hours will be extended. There will be a nip in the air, and my growing collection of sweaters will be of use again. Needless to say, I am very much excited! Honestly, I'm going through tough changes right now, but the promise of the season helps me cope.

Here in our household, it's tradition to play Christmas music on September 1. Usually, we play Kenny G's Miracles: The Holiday Album. I love it, and its a tradition that I'll always keep. But for this post, I'd like to share one of my most favorite Christmas song ever: My Grown Up Christmas List I feel like the song is very timely, especially since recent news has been about depressing and disturbing news, such as the Syrian chemical weapons attack. The original was sang by David Foster, but I like me some Michael Bublé.

 

I'm trying to start the season with good vibes, positive energy, and hopeful thoughts, despite some personal setbacks. Cheers to the yuletide season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment