July started slow and ended so fast! I can't believe it's already August. Today, I'm back to work, although I'm working at home due to the storm that''s currently flooding the Metro. Contrary to last year, I'm more excited to go back to work this time. It's not only because of my credit card bill, but also because I like being productive. And speaking of productive, remember the list I made before July vacation started? Here's what I accomplished from them:
- Learned how to drive
- Got a (student) driver's license (I have to wait a month before I can get a non-professional driver's license).
- Made multiple Divisoria trips
- Went to our company outing
- Watched Eiga Sai
- Cleaned my room
- Read some of the books in my reading lists - and added some more!
- Blogged - a little. I was always busy and tired due to numerous outings and plans, which is why I never get to blog a lot.
- Lose some lbs. - Although I didn't lose any lbs, I didn't gain any! In other words, I learned how to maintain my food intake. My next step would be lessening it.
- Post some of my DIY projects - This is due to my laziness of transferring photos from cameras to my century old laptop.
I accomplished more than I thought I would, and I'm kind of proud of myself. What's best about this year's vacation is I was able to spend equal amount of time with my family and different groups of friends. :) I'm wishing that the rest of this year will be awesome! With that said...