Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Eiga Sai 2012

July is the Japan-Philippine Friendship month, and I've been joining its celebration ever since I was a college student. Once again, their kicking it off with Eiga Sai, which is a series of Japanese film viewings for free! I cannot wait to go to attend this year. Last year, I was able to watch only one movie (One Million Yen Girl) because I was too busy with work. This year, I hope to watch more since I'm on vacation!


Here are the two trailers of the movies I'm excited to watch:



Villain or Akunin is this year's feature film, and it seems heavy on drama, which makes me more curious about it.



This year's animated movie is Colorful and it trailer itself intrigues me (I couldn't find a trailer with subtitles, so I understood only little).

If you wish to learn more about Eiga Sai, you can visit the website of  The Japan Foundation Manila and download the flyer here.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it with you, love! xx

    Arra
    OASAP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com/2012/06/oasap-super-giveaway-of-152-items.html

    ReplyDelete