Thursday, March 1, 2012

On "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close"

"If things were easy to find, they wouldn't be worth finding."

I've been dying to read this book ever since it was release. But since I still have a long reading list, I have to put that plan on hold. However, I'm glad to watch the movie first, because it was really great. No, I am not a movie critique, but I really learned a lot from the movie. From my point of view, the movie is about a person's journey of searching for something but ending up with disappointment. Most importantly, it's about accepting that disappointment, because not all we search for may be the things that we find. That, sometimes, the searching is more important than what is being searched for. The movie affected me much, because right now, I'm still trying to find what I meant to do with my life. Although the movie scared me a little about ending up with disappointments, I think I'll be a little more ready of what I might find by the end of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment