Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 of a Busy Bee

October came by so fast that I couldn't even catch up on my blogging. Many things and events (e.g. International Suit Up Day and Halloween Party) happened already since my last post, and I kind of feel bad for this unprecedented hiatus. I have so many photos that I wanted to show and stories to tell, but I have so little time, with work, Japanese class, and trips that are piling up. But I do promise to find a time to, hopefully, compress all of them.
  

Meanwhile, today is the most awaited (by many) 11.11.11. I am superstitious when it comes to "wishes", so I really wanted to make sure that I at least have a post today. However, I don't really have specific wishes, because what I want right now may not be what I need in the future. As of now, I don't have much complaints with my life, but I'm not saying that I have specific plans already. I just want to be at "peace" in a Zen Buddhism context. I'm not sure how I can attain that in this life, but hopefully, I'll be able to do so. How about you? What is your 11.11.11 wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment