Saturday, June 18, 2011

My life since my last post in bulleted form

I've made a lot of drafts of posts about how I can catch up with blogging in this site, but I can't think of anything better than this:

  • Enchanted Kingdom with Kuya and Cousins
  • Work and Date-less valentine's day
  • Work, work, and work
  • Kuya's Birthday
  • My Disney's Tangled addiction
  • Turning six months at work
  • Resignation of Gabe :(
  • International Cultural Night at DLSU
  • Arra and Danna's overnight after the cultural night
  • Mixed Tape Project for Tina's Birthday
  • Oscar's 2011
  • Tina's actual birthday party
  • "Balloon Filled Week"
  • Brought my cousin to the dentist (my first time of ever feeling like an adult. :D)
  • Team Lunch 1
  • Sound-trip-ing with Kuya during Earth Hour
  • April Fool's Day
  • Jovy's hospitalization
  • My cousin Jodel's graduation
  • My cousin Raymond's graduation
  • My two days of reaching 20 and 20.5 essays
  • Holy Week
  • Opening of Flores de Mayo
  • Tower Society's Anniversary
  • Team Feist's Movie and Dinner Date at ATC
  • Mother's day
  • Going back to La Salle, visiting Patty during her mom's funeral, and getting my recommendation letter from sensei
  • Yamazaki with PH, Toki, and Kim Hernandez!
  • Diane's Resignation :(
  • Movie trips: Thor, Pirates of the Caribbean , etc.
  • Submission of scholarship application to the embassy
  • PH's Barbie-fied party!
  • Overnight at Hsieh's
  • Camille's resignation :(
  • Jovy's Birthday
  • CCI Summer Outing at Calatagan, Batangas
  • Getting my call for the scholarship examination
  • Scholarship examination which was so difficult
  • De La Salle University's Centennial Anniversary
  • and Father's day!
     ...and that's how the months passed by for me. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment