Wednesday, April 27, 2016

There's no place like home

Forgive the pun of a blog title, but I just can't help it. I went to Hogwarts! This is a little late but  it was actually last December when I went. I honestly - and a little proudly - admit that I did teared up a little when I first stepped on the cobblestones of Hogsmeade which ended up with my brother giving me a weird "Are you stupid?" look. Aside from being very crowded (as most theme parks in Japan are), it was perfect. Bloody perfect.
 photo 1.jpg

 photo 2.jpg
 photo 3.jpg
 photo 4.jpg
 photo 5.jpg
 photo 6.jpg
 photo 6_2.jpg
 photo 8.jpg
 photo 9.jpg
 photo 10.jpg
 photo 11.jpg
 photo 12.jpg
 photo 13.jpg
 photo 13_2.jpg
 photo 14.jpg
 photo 15.jpg
 photo 16.jpg
 photo 17.jpg
 photo 18.jpg
 photo 19.jpg
 photo 20.jpg
 photo 21.jpg
 photo 22.jpg
 photo 23.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment