Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cheer up; it's December!

And just like that, November is over! For me, it came by as a blur. All throughout the month, my everyday environment rotated between work, school, and my bedroom with books full of my reviewers. I'm taking the Japanese Language Proficiency Test tomorrow, and I admit that I'm not very confident about it. I mean, I only had a two weeks to have some not-so-decent review. I'm not saying I'm going to wing it tomorrow, but I'll definitely try to do what my best can do.


Despite being buried in work and reviewers, November did have some few highlights and some surprises. For instance, my family visited my grandparents' tombs at the beginning of the month, as per tradition. I just realized that we've been doing that for almost 11 years, but I still feel like we lost my lolo and lola just a few years ago. I just miss them so much.*sniff* Moving on, I also attended a few parties: our office Halloween Party and my friend's birthday party. Both were fun; both were worth going to. For Halloween, I did not really give much effort unlike last year (in which I dressed up as a not-so-white Snow White). Instead, I dressed up as Jess Day from New Girl played by Zooey Deschanel. With my curly hair, hipster eyeglasses, and a collection of seemingly-vintage clothes, it wasn't really difficult. Lastly, I experienced one last surprise by the end of the month, but I'm not sure if I want to share it here (ha!).

November was hectic and stressful, but I'm still looking forward for December! It's December 2012 people! They say the world's going to end (haha!), but I hope not. For heaven's sake, December is my birth month, and I won't let anyone ruin it! It's my most favorite month of the year. I'm looking forward to all the shopping trips and Christmas parties for the following weeks. Most of all, I can't wait to receive all the gifts you'll give to me! Kidding! With that said:

1.chocolatebathtub

P.S. Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment